Introducing the new additions to my Bath & Body Works collection. I love that they do a line specifically for Christmas and when I saw a Youtube video from Leah Janae about the collection at Bath & Body Works, I had to grab a few of the holiday items to try for myself. I’ve always loved any sort of Christmas scents and this range from Bath & Body Works was perfect to try out some classic ones. Let’s take a look at the items I picked up..
Product, Packaging & Texture – Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel 295ml; this gel smells amazing. With notes of white orchids, delicious vanilla & sparkling sugar, this gel lathers into a creamy dream. It is infused with shea butter, vitamin E and vanilla extract to lather into a rich and creamy texture.
– Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel 88ml a lovely gel that has sweet candy apple notes and notes of winter rose petals, maple leaf, candied orange & fresh cinnamon. The perfect gel to unwrap Christmas. It is infused with vitamin E and aloe vera, it is also non-drying and gentle on all skin types.
– Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Shower Gel 88ml this stunning shower gel has delicious notes of vanilla cashmere cream, caramel woods and frosted clementine. It is also infused with vitamin E and aloe vera. It lathers in a bubbly creamy texture and is non-drying to the skin, it is so beautiful and the gorgeous scent even lingers on the skin after towel-drying. It is easily one of my faves!
– Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel 88ml the vanilla bean noel is a common classic from Bath & Body Works. It has notes of warm caramel, whipped cream, fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies and snow-kissed musk. It’s also non-drying, and is infused with vitamin E & aloe vera. It builds into a lovely rich bubbly lather on the skin. The scent also lingers after towel-drying skin, too.
– Bath & Body Works Joy to the World Vanilla Snowflakes Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 259ml this foaming hand soap has scented notes of vanilla cream, roasted coconut flakes, and sparkling water with a twist of citrus. It has a formula of well-blended essential oils, shea extract, nourishing vitamin E and aloe vera, for a moisturising luxurious lather which cleanses hands of germs while preserving the skin’s own natural moisture.
– Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Moisturising Body Wash 296ml this body wash has notes of fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies, warm caramel, whipped cream and snow-kissed musk. It is infused with cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E. It blends into a rich, bubbly, creamy lather, leaving skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and moisturised. With he shower els, this body wash’ scent lingers on the skin long after your shower/pampering.
– Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Moisturising Body Wash 296ml this lovely body wash has delicious notes of sweet red candied apple, maple leaf, candied orange, winter rose petals and subtle hints of fresh cinnamon. It lathers into a creamy, rich and bubbly texture over your skin and leaves skin feeling fresh and smelling amazing. It is infused with vitamin E, shea butter and cocoa butter.
– Bath & Body Works Joy Sugared Snickerdoodle Moisturising Body Wash 296ml this body wash has notes of creamy vanilla, sugared musk, snickerdoodle spice and cookie. It is infused with cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E. It is non-drying and leaves skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and smelling delicious for a while after use.
Worldwide Prices & Availability –Bath & Body Works Christmas Holiday Range; Australia: $15.95 – $36.95 AUD Available: online and in-store at Bath & Body Works and Ebay.
My Thoughts & Impressions – Bath & Body Works Christmas Holiday Range; I love the classic Christmas holiday scents and I think Bath and Body Works really do this well with the products they put out for the season. I think my ultimate favourite is definitely the Snowflakes & Cashmere and the Winter Candy Apple products. I really enjoy the packaging of each item in the collection and I also think they really hit the notes/scents out of the ball park for the Christmas/Holiday theme. Despite having the same or slightly different scents for each season, each year, they always do exciting new packaging on them. What Bath & Body Works products are your faves? Or are you new to trying them? Leave your answer or reply down below by commenting.
Introducing the new No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day SPF 15/Night Cream & Serum range from No.7 Skincare. Featuring a SPF day cream, a hydrating night cream and a hydrating serum, this range is perfect for your daily routine. I was lucky enough to receive this range on my desk a few weeks ago and have since been testing out each product. This is a post of review and more information about availability, it takes a deep dive into how I’ve found using this range, so lets get right into it..
Products & Textures – No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day SPF 15/Night Cream 50ml & Serum 30ml; the protect & perfect intense advanced range features a day cream with SPF 15, it is formulated with shea butter, ginseng extract, hyaluronic acid, rice peptides, an antioxidant complex and the age defying patented complex collagen peptide Matrixyl 3000+. It is designed to hydrate the skin for 24hrs, reduce fine lines, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, soften and protect the skin from harsh UV. It takes a little longer to absorb into the skin but it does after a few moments, and I find a little greasy feeling due to the SPF in it. The day cream comes in a white frosted glass tub jar that holds 50ml, it has a sealable screw on lid. The night cream is formulated with vitamin A, C & E, shea butter, collagen peptide Matrixyl 3000+ and also hyaluronic acid. It softens, hydrates & moisturises the skin. It absorbs quite well, almost like melting into the skin, and it never leaves the skin with a greasy feeling. This one has to by my favourite, it is so hydrating and really softens my skin the most of the three products. It comes in a teal green glass jar with a sealable screw on lid and is also 50ml in net weight. The serum is formulated ginseng extract, alba leaf extract, hyaluronic acid, pro retinol and the patented collagen peptide Matrixyl 3000+. It is to be used underneath both of the moisturising creams upon all applications. It absorbs nicely into the skin and also does not leave any greasy feeling. I find it absorbs quite well into my skin and instantly makes it feel hydrated, softer and more supple. It comes in a teal green squeeze tube with a nozzle to dispense at the tip, it holds exactly 30ml in net weight.
Worldwide Prices & Availability –No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day SPF 15/Night Cream 50ml & Serum 30ml; Australia: $35.99 – $43.99 AUD Available: online and in-store at Priceline.
My Thoughts & Impressions – No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day SPF 15/Night Cream 50ml & Serum 30ml; after trying all three of the products over a few weeks, I have to say that the night cream is my favourite of the three. The night cream, is lightweight, it absorbs nicely into my skin, doesn’t have any greasy or sticky feeling afterwards and it hydrates fairly well. Making my skin feel softened, more supple and smooth. I love putting it on after cleansing, then serum. It has a little bit of a scent that is pleasant and fades pretty quickly. The day cream is formulated with SPF 15, it softens my skin and although it takes a little longer to absorb into the skin, it still does it pretty good. It does have a bit of a fragrance but its pleasant enough. I enjoy using this in the morning. The serum is formulated ginseng extract and alba leaf, it is softening, hydrating and makes my skin feel supple. I enjoy it too, in ordering of faves, I would say 1. night cream, 2. serum and 3. the day cream. I have enjoyed using this trio of skincare goodies from No7 and would recommend them to anyone with sensitive and normal-to-dry skin like me. Would I repurchase? as for the night cream and the serum, I would, as my skin has loved both of those. As for the day cream, I don’t think I would as it does have a little bit of a greasy feeling after application (due to the spf in it I assume), and it does take a little longer to absorb entirely into the skin. That wraps up my review on this range of products from No7’s Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced line. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next upcoming review post.
Disclaimer: the products featured in this post were sent in to me for consideration with no obligation to post. This is non-paid for, non-ad post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are honest and my own. All photos in this post were taken by myself and are copyrighted, they require permission from myself for any reuse or republishing.
Introducing a hydrating duo from Laneige; this is by far my fave holy grail moisturising cream and the serum is also quickly becoming a go-to as well. A little bit of history; I have loved Laneige for three years now and started off my Laneige discovery journey with their famous Multi Deep-Clean Cleanser, which I really thoroughly enjoy. Of course it was only natural to want to check out their further released products, including their Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic range, the cream moisturiser and serum. I first tried the original moisture cream and absolutely loved it, I have now used it for the last two years. Fast forward to now, Laneige have reformulated their water bank line and it was a must that I checked this new one out, and this time I’m checking out the serum too. Throughout this blog we’re going to go through the moisture cream and take a closer look at their new water bank blue hyaluronic serum, let’s jump into it..
Products, Textures & Formulas – Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturiser 50ml; the blue hyaluronic moisturising cream from Laneige is formulated with squalane for hydration, low-molecular blue hyaluronic acid, which is fermented with clean deep sea algae, beta glucan to help soothe skin and lactobacillus ferment lysate to repair the skin barrier & enhance the elasticity. The texture of the moisturising cream is a soft, fluffy, silky smooth white cream that absorbs extremely well into skin. There is a slight mild fragrance which is really pleasant and kind of fades away a while after application. It comes housed in a solid plastic, smooth, light pastel blue tub with a net weight 50ml of product. It also comes with a solid thick apricot colour spatula for distributing it out of the tub onto your fingers/hand for application. The lid (which you can see below) is a high depth screw with inner layer for tight concealment, it is very sturdy and works well to seal the product tightly for storage. It is to be used in both the AM and the PM after cleansing and toning. Take a closer look below, and check out the cream’s texture..
– Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum 50ml; the blue hyaluronic serum is formulated with low-molecular blue hyaluronic acid fermented with clean deep sea algae, peptide to maintain the natural moisture barrier, beta glucan to soothe skin, lactobacillus ferment lysate to repair the skin barrier and improve elasticity, and squalane to lock in hydration. It has a silky smooth viscous texture and absorbs extremely well into skin, almost like it melts into skin. The serum comes housed in a solid plastic, tall & slim 50ml net weight, pump action bottle, and it has a light pastel blue colour with a apricot coloured pump-press action dispenser on top. It twists shut with the pump press coming down to seal it, and there is a light on the other side which goes red when the bottle is empty & you need a replacement. Take a much closer look at the serum & it’s texture below..
Worldwide Prices & Availability –Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Moisturiser Cream 50ml & Serum 50ml; Australia: $58 – $63 AUD Available: online & in-store at Sephora AUS and online at Adore Beauty.
My Thoughts & Impressions – Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Moisturiser Cream 50ml; a little background info, I first tried the water bank moisturising cream around two years ago and absolutely loved it, I have used it since and when I recently saw that Laneige were relaunching it with a revised formula, I knew I HAD to try it out. So as soon as it released, I put my order in at Sephora and picked up the moisturiser cream and the serum (the serum is new-to-me). And, let’s just say I am a very happy customer who has now has even more hydrated skin! I’ve been using it for five weeks now and I love it! Let’s go through my fave things about this moisturising cream: I love how long the hydration lasts after even just one application, it really does lock-in the hydration like it says it does. I also love that a little goes a long way and the tub lasts so long. The cream absorbs into the skin so well and without any sticky feeling afterwards, it also smooths the skin instantly. My dry skin loves this cream and I see myself using it forever. Repurchase? 100% yes! I will continue restocking this and using it every season, if you have dry skin (particularly in Winter, like me) then I highly recommend this gorgeous moisturising cream.
– Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum 50ml; the water bank serum is a new-to-me serum, it is one I just started trying five weeks ago and I am so impressed with how smooth it makes my skin instantly after application. It makes my skin feel supple, soft and look a little clearer as well. My number one fave things about it, is how hydrated my skin feels with each use and how supple it makes it feel. It has a silky smooth viscous texture, which feels so nice between the tips of your fingers, I always use circular motions to apply both the cream & serum, and it works so well. If you have normal to dry skin that needs extra hydration in winter or during any season, this is a perfect choice. I am extremely impressed with both of these products, I already want to try the exfoliating toner from the same line, so expect that to be included in my next post about this range – which has fast become my go-to in skincare. Repurchase? another big YES! I really love the silky feel of it and how it instantly smooths my skin. I will most definitely be restocking this one as well.
Disclaimer; the two products from Laneige in this post were bought by myself and this post is a non-paid for, non-sponsored post. And as always, all thoughts and opinions are honest and my own. All photos in this post were taken by myself and are copyrighted, they require permission from myself for any reuse or republishing.
Introducing a new-to-me brand Prai Beauty; this duo landed on my desk a few weeks ago, the Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme 50ml, and Serum 120ml. It is a duo you apply to your neck, throat and decolletage which is anti-aging and smoothens the skin, hydrates and protects the skin from environmental damages. The serum has cool rollerballs built into the dispensing end, it makes it so easy to apply and really works the serum into the skin well! Here I will go through the formulas of them both, how I’m finding them and where you can also find them, let’s take a closer look..
Products, Textures & Formulas – Prai Beauty Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme 50ml & Serum 120ml; this duo from Prai Beauty comprises of a throat and decolletage cream that comes in a net weight of 50ml, it is a creamy, buttery soft texture, it is mildly scented and is formulated with hyaluronic acid for moisture, shea butter for softening, squalane for locking in the moisture, vitamins A, E & F for rejuvenating aged skin and any damages, mulberry, saxifrage & grapeseed extracts for evening out skin tone, the PRAI extract for suppleness and glow, and a patented sepilift technology which restores elasticity and boosts collagen. Only a pea sized amount needs to be used for any application and use smooth upward strokes from the chest to the chin, follow up a second application in the evening for best results. It comes in a sturdy solid clear plastic tub with purple hue, it has a inner layered lid for maximum seal and can sit on top of the tub when the lid is screwed on. The serum comes in a purple plastic tube with rollerballs on the applicator end where the serum is dispensed, it has a net weight of 120ml and the texture of the serum is a silky smooth liquid and it is dispensed through the edges of the rollerballs. It has a mild scent and is formulated with red algae for binding water to the skin for deep and lasting hydration, hematite extract for improving skin tone and texture, patented PRAI oil for touchable softness and goldenrod extract for protecting skin from environmental damages. It is to be applied morning and night, using smooth upward strokes from the chest to the chin as well. Squeezing the tube to dispense a generous amount is recommended.
My Thoughts & Impressions – Prai Beauty Throat & Decolletage Creme 50ml & Serum 120ml; I first tried the creme and it is very soft, it’s such a buttery cream and is absorbs into the skin quite well. I only need a pea sized amount, as a lot goes a long way, I enjoy doing the upward strokes from the chest to the chin as its like a massage and makes my skin feel very soft, smooth and more supple. I don’t mind the fragrance in the cream, it is quite nice and very mild. I have also enjoyed the serum, the rollerballs are amazing and massage the serum into the skin very well. I probably enjoy this one the most because it’s like a literal massage every time you apply it. I use it morning and night and have liked the way it makes me skin much softer and hydrated. I think the neck and decolletage is an area that is often forgotten about when it comes to skincare, so this duo is a really good addition to anyone’s skin routine. I also like the ingredients in both products, there is a lot of great extracts and the technology PRAI has is incredible! I haven’t been using them both long enough to see any neck lifting results but I do enjoy how its making my skin look and feel. Repurchase? yes I would! I really love the serum and the creme, I think I would repurchase both of them, maybe in the smaller sizes as a lot does go a long way and I think even the smaller sizes would last a long time.
Disclaimer; the products featured above were both sent in to me as press samples for consideration and reviews with no obligation to post, it is non-paid for and simply a duo I wanted to feature on my blog and platforms. As always, all opinions and thoughts here are honest and my own.
WELCOME; to my annual Coco and Chino’sChristmas Holiday Gift Guide 2021! Here I will be going through in guide-form, my top holiday gift picks for this holiday season. This years’ picks are from Too Faced, Hourglass, Cerave and Lanolips, covering a wide variety of beauty categories. To take a look at what my selections are this year, just look below..
Products, Textures & Formula’s – Limited Edition Too Faced Christmas Coffee Eye Shadow Palette 6.7g; with eight tasty shades that is sure to warm you up on a cool night, it will get you through the winter months and you can create a multitude of looks with this bite-sized eye shadow palette. With a mixture of mattes and shimmers, it gives you the perfect balance and all shades are nicely pigmented. From top-to-bottom and left-to-right, the shade names are titled: ‘Kool Whip‘ – a light warm cream matte, ‘Warm Me Up‘ – a soft caramel-brown matte, ‘Cinnamon Chai‘ – a deep red-brown terracotta, ‘Holly Sh*t‘ – sparkling forest-green shimmer, ‘Brew-tiful Day‘ – peach-pink matte, ‘Slow Roasted‘ – rustic copper metallic, ‘Candy Cane Latte‘ – cranberry-red metallic and ‘Christmas Coffee‘ – a rich deep brown matte. This size palette is also ideal for taking on trips and touching up on a night out, etc. Take a closer look below..
– Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser 236ml; perfect for normal-to-dry skin and people with sensitive skin, this cleanser is infused with hyaluronic acid for ultimate hydration, it has an amino acid based surfactant that lathers into a gentle foam and easily removes oil, makeup, dirt and any SPF residue from the skin. It also includes ceramides to maintain the skin’s barrier, and their own patented MVE technology that continually releases moisturising ingredients overtime for 24hrs. It can also be used on hands, body as well as the face. It’s quite easy to use, just massage gentle into lukewarm wet skin before rinsing well. It is soap-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and pH balanced. To check out some photos of the cleanser and texture of the cream, take a look below..
– Limited Edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Universe Face Palette 5.4g; the new annual Ambient Lighting Edit face palette for 2021 is here! Featuring four brand new shades of blush, bronzer and highlighter are limited edition and create the most flattering light source for looks and photography. The powders create such a beautiful celestial glow, they’re all hand-made in Italy and are such universal shades that they would suit most skin tones. The photoluminescent technology allows the powders to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to help blur imperfections and refine the skin’s appearance. The two ambient strobe lighting blush shades are: ‘Vibrant Heat‘ – a very vibrant soft mid pink and ‘Luminous Rose‘ – a softened plum. The ambient lighting bronzer shade is titled ‘Glistening Bronze Light‘ – a golden bronze. The ambient strobe lighting powder is titled ‘Supernatural Strobe Light‘ – a soft champagne. And the larger pan powder is the ‘Ambient Lighting Infinity Powder‘ which is a combination of three acclaimed shades of ambient powders: ‘Diffused Light‘, ‘Dim Light‘ and ‘Hypnotic Strobe Light‘. To get a much closer look at the fantastic face palette, check out the packaging photos below..
– Limited Edition Too Faced Cinnamon Bun Longwear Melting Matte Lipstick 7ml; a brand new holiday shade in Too Faced’s melted matte lipstick formula, ‘Cinnamon Bun‘, which is a gorgeous universal shade described as a moderately-warm toned brown matte. It is infused with vitamin E, avocado oil with hyaluronic filling spheres that smooth the lip lines upon application. It coats the lips with a true pigment of colour that lasts for hours and is quite comfortable to wear. This particular shade is limited edition and a part of Too Faced’s 2021 holiday collection. To see up-close shots and lip wear swatches, take a look below..
– Limited Edition Too Faced ‘You’re So Hot’ Hot Cocoa Bronzer & Lipgloss Set 8.5g 5.2ml; a new smooth and silky bronzer in a limited edition shade ‘Hot Cocoa‘ with the most cutest packaging we may have ever seen, the embossed design on the surface of the bronzer in pan has a smiley face resembling hot froffing coffee with whipped cream nested on top and is also scented just like the decadent treat of hot cocoa, the perfect treat on a cold winter’s day. The tone of the bronzer is definitely on the lighter side, it would be ideal for fair or light skin tones. The lipgloss is in the lip injection power plumping formula and is in shade ‘Christmas Cocoa‘. It is scented just like chocolate cake or a chocolate candy bar, it is a very pleasing brown tone which is universally flattering on most skin tones. It delivers a gorgeous high shine upon wear and is quite glossy. The make up pouch that the set comes in is a cute light pink colour with little mugs of hot froffy coffee with whipped cream on top, there is also sparkly marshmallows on the front and back in pattern form and the iconic gold love heart handle zipper is on the top edge. I think the size is around 5×7 which is wonderful as it can fit quite a bit of product inside, which would be fantastic to take on trips. On the back it says ‘Too Faced’ and on the front it has ‘You’re So Hot’ emblazoned in font. Take a quick look at the close-up details and lip wear shade swatches of both via the pictures below..
– Limited Edition Lanolips x Messina 101 Ointment Multi-Balm Salted Coconut x Mango Gelato 10g; touted as the Australian summer dreams collaboration, is the iconic 101 ointment balm from Lanolips crossed over with another iconic Aussie fave, Messina’s sorbet salted coconut gelato flavour. Using coconut oil, mango fruit extract and vitamin E to create an all-around good vibes boost of hydration for your skin. It uses pure grade Australian Lanolin, which mimics the skin’s own oils and leaves it perfectly hydrated. It is not just for your lips either, it can also be used all over the body on your skin and that is why it’s multi-purpose. It tasted and smells absolutely delicious! If you’d like to see texture shots, up-close photos of the packaging just keep scrolling below..
Worldwide Prices & Availability –LE Too Faced Christmas Coffee Eyeshadow Palette 6.7g; Australia: $38 AUD Available: online and in-store at Mecca.
My Thoughts & First Impressions – Limited Edition Too Faced Christmas Coffee Eyeshadow Palette 6.7g; what drew me to this palette was the gorgeous cranberry red and the forest green shimmer shades, they’re so Christmassy and after watching Youtube reviews with swatches from it, thats when I decided I wanted to get it. I always look forward to the Too Faced christmas holiday releases and usually there is always a palette I end up loving. Sometimes in some of the Too Faced holiday eyeshadow palette releases (like the ones in sets), the shades can be a bit chalky and hard to layer, however I find with their bite-sized palettes that the pigmentation is much better quality and that is why I tend to pick up those instead. And at $38 AUD, it’s a great pick to get 8 mixed formula shades and the packaging is so nice.
– Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser 236ml; I’m always on the hunt for cleansers and skincare products that are suited to dry skin and this is where Cerave come in, they have a nice range of products suited to all skin types and their formulas are always without any nasty ingredients. I had tried their hydrating cleanser for the last two years and absolutely love it, so when the cream-to-foam release came out, I hopped on the trial train straight away. During a sale at the Chemist Warehouse I picked up my bottle and I have loved it since first try. It is decently priced and suits my skin so well.
– Limited Edition Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Universe Face Palette 5.4g; this is the big winner for me this year. Amongst all of the other palette releases from all other brands, including MAC, this Hourglass interested me the most and the packaging is just simply divine. It is so stunning! I have owned a ambient lighting edit palette beforehand and it was the white marble packaged one from 2016 or so, and when I saw this one I fell in love right away. The fact it is limited edition also helped budge me to pick it up, as they can sell out pretty fast. I love how long these palettes last and the pans are such decent sizes too.
– Limited Edition Too Faced Cinnamon Bun Longwear Melted Matte Lipstick 7ml; I was drawn to this shade right away because it is a universally flattering nude that would suit most skin tones. It is a mid-brown matte with a cool mauve undertone and it smells just like freshly-baked cinnamon rolls. I love earth toned nudes and if it’s in the brown category, I always find the cool tones suit me as unfortunately warm tones never do, they look muddy on me and wash me out. I am a fan of the Too Faced’s melted matte lipstick formula, they’re usually very comfy upon wear and they last so long too. I’m waiting to receive mine that I purchased this year so I will further update when I have it and have worn it.
– Limited Edition Too Faced You’re So Hot Hot Cocoa Bronzer & Lipgloss Set 8.5g 5.2ml; what I loved about this bronzer set is that the bronzer shade looks perfect tone for my skin, I also enjoy the cute pouch and the lip injection gloss shade is another nice earth neutral nude tone, which would compliment most skin tones as well. The gloss is very sparkly and looks like it goes on very smoothly. And not only is the packaging so cute but the products are both scented like hot cocoa.
– Limited Edition Lanolips x Messina 101 Ointment Multi-Balm Salted Coconut & Mango Gelato 10g; this smells so delicious and is your iconic 101 ointment from the fave Lanolips. Infused with Messina’s popular salted coconut sorbet, this balm makes you want to eat it! It is so nourishing and it is such a fun collaboration between two Australian faves. Released at a perfect time right before the summer season in Australia. I don’t think you can go wrong with this pick up at all.
That wraps up my holiday gift guide for 2021! I hope you have enjoyed learning more about the featured products in my guided round up for Christmas gifting and have found the perfect selection, or even as a gift for yourself. I am embarking on starting my Christmas shopping and I hope to be finished early this year. I hope you have all been safe and well throughout this year, and I hope you all have a lovely Christmas season with your families and loved ones. I’m going pretty big with decorations this year so I’ll try to include some photo’s of that in my posts.
Disclaimer; all of the above featured products have been purchased with my own money and all thoughts & opinions published here are my own.