Introducing the new additions to my Bath & Body Works collection. I love that they do a line specifically for Christmas and when I saw a Youtube video from Leah Janae about the collection at Bath & Body Works, I had to grab a few of the holiday items to try for myself. I’ve always loved any sort of Christmas scents and this range from Bath & Body Works was perfect to try out some classic ones. Let’s take a look at the items I picked up..
Product, Packaging & Texture
– Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel 295ml; this gel smells amazing. With notes of white orchids, delicious vanilla & sparkling sugar, this gel lathers into a creamy dream. It is infused with shea butter, vitamin E and vanilla extract to lather into a rich and creamy texture.
– Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel 88ml a lovely gel that has sweet candy apple notes and notes of winter rose petals, maple leaf, candied orange & fresh cinnamon. The perfect gel to unwrap Christmas. It is infused with vitamin E and aloe vera, it is also non-drying and gentle on all skin types.
– Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Shower Gel 88ml this stunning shower gel has delicious notes of vanilla cashmere cream, caramel woods and frosted clementine. It is also infused with vitamin E and aloe vera. It lathers in a bubbly creamy texture and is non-drying to the skin, it is so beautiful and the gorgeous scent even lingers on the skin after towel-drying. It is easily one of my faves!
– Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel 88ml the vanilla bean noel is a common classic from Bath & Body Works. It has notes of warm caramel, whipped cream, fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies and snow-kissed musk. It’s also non-drying, and is infused with vitamin E & aloe vera. It builds into a lovely rich bubbly lather on the skin. The scent also lingers after towel-drying skin, too.
– Bath & Body Works Joy to the World Vanilla Snowflakes Gentle Foaming Hand Soap 259ml this foaming hand soap has scented notes of vanilla cream, roasted coconut flakes, and sparkling water with a twist of citrus. It has a formula of well-blended essential oils, shea extract, nourishing vitamin E and aloe vera, for a moisturising luxurious lather which cleanses hands of germs while preserving the skin’s own natural moisture.
– Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Moisturising Body Wash 296ml this body wash has notes of fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies, warm caramel, whipped cream and snow-kissed musk. It is infused with cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E. It blends into a rich, bubbly, creamy lather, leaving skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and moisturised. With he shower els, this body wash’ scent lingers on the skin long after your shower/pampering.
– Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Moisturising Body Wash 296ml this lovely body wash has delicious notes of sweet red candied apple, maple leaf, candied orange, winter rose petals and subtle hints of fresh cinnamon. It lathers into a creamy, rich and bubbly texture over your skin and leaves skin feeling fresh and smelling amazing. It is infused with vitamin E, shea butter and cocoa butter.
– Bath & Body Works Joy Sugared Snickerdoodle Moisturising Body Wash 296ml this body wash has notes of creamy vanilla, sugared musk, snickerdoodle spice and cookie. It is infused with cocoa butter, shea butter and vitamin E. It is non-drying and leaves skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and smelling delicious for a while after use.
My Thoughts & Impressions
– Bath & Body Works Christmas Holiday Range; I love the classic Christmas holiday scents and I think Bath and Body Works really do this well with the products they put out for the season. I think my ultimate favourite is definitely the Snowflakes & Cashmere and the Winter Candy Apple products. I really enjoy the packaging of each item in the collection and I also think they really hit the notes/scents out of the ball park for the Christmas/Holiday theme. Despite having the same or slightly different scents for each season, each year, they always do exciting new packaging on them. What Bath & Body Works products are your faves? Or are you new to trying them? Leave your answer or reply down below by commenting.