Introducing some new arrivals from one of my all-time faves; Benefit Cosmetics. These goodies arrived recently to my desk and I took no time waiting to pop them in my makeup bag, I frequently use the 24-hr brow setter gel and have incorporated the Gimme Brow + Volumising Pencil into my makeup routine on some mornings. Featuring The POREfessional Lite Primer 7.5ml, 24-hr Brow Setter 3.5ml and the Gimme Brow + Volumising Pencil 1.9g and the Dual-Ended Angled Eyebrow Brush. Take a closer look at the products below..
Product, Packaging & Texture
– Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumising Pencil 1.9g; this is a newbie to the Benefit Cosmetics brow pencil range, it is a pointed-tip (like a regular sharpened pencil tip is), however this is a volumising brow pencil that enables you to not only outline, but also fill-in the brows. It is infused with fibres and powder; the first of its kind, with silk cotton tree fibres that adhere to the skin and hair to volumise and fill-in. Providing a natural look of texture and fullness to the brows, that is 12hr long wear, transfer proof, waterproof, weightless, mess-free and comes available in up to 11 shades!
– Benefit Cosmetics 24-hr Brow Setter 3.5ml; this formula is outstanding! It never leaves your brow hairs feeling stiff or crunchy, nor flakey. It can be used to shape, tame the brows, as well as locking in the makeup on the brows. It has 24-hr staying power, is quick to dry, sets each brow hair in the right place and the sturdy wand tip brush is so easy to use, to comb the setter throughout each part. The dual-ended applicator also evenly coats, too. You can even achieve a brow lamination look and a feathered look using it, too. So handy, right?!
– Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Lite Primer 7.5ml; this lite primer is 73% water based and has pore-minimising powders. It is lightweight, blends into a natural finish, blurs pores appearance and translucent on skin. It is also gentle, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and feels breathable on the skin. It has a cooling sensation, that is refreshing as well. It can be easily applied using just your clean fingertips over your face, and worn either on its own or underneath a face full of makeup, you can do either with it as sometimes you may just like to blue pores for a no-makeup makeup day. The squeeze tube it is packaged in is colourful and pretty, and holds a total net weight of 7.5mls of product.
– Benefit Cosmetics Dual-Ended Angled Eyebrow Brush; a custom spool-brush that is firm, thin and angled to allow for a perfect defined application on the eyebrows. It is wonderful for applying pomades, powders and waxes! It blends seamlessly and allows to achieve a precise application with great definition. Perfect for getting the right edging and filling too. It features a silky synthetic fibre brush at a steep angle for controlled application. There is a grip near the barrel allows the user to hold it with complete control, making it extra easy to use.
My Thoughts & Impressions
– Benefit Cosmetics Primer, Brow Setter, Brow Pencil & Brush Range; my fave products of the four would have to be the 24-hr brow setter, the dual ended angled eyebrow brush and the gimme brow + volumising pencil. The 24-hr brow setter is a holy grail go-to of mine for any full or minimal makeup look! It never fails me, always does the trick, never feels crunchy or stiff, yet holds the brow hairs in place extremely well. The angled eyebrow brush is great for using with my foolproof brow powder, it gives a defined edge and filling. The gimme brow volumising pencil really does adhere natural looking fibres to the brow hairs, and it fills the brow in nicely, I use it when I’m in a hurry, its pretty quick & easy to apply. I would recommend these products to anybody. I like the lightweight feel of the lite primer when it is on, however I don’t wear primer too much as it is by personal preference to wear foundation without it so I don’t find myself getting as much use out of it. All the same, it is a nice texture and blends quite well. That concludes my blog post today, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about the above Benefit Cosmetic products and learning about my experiences using them all. Thank you, have a great week ahead.
Disclaimer: the products featured in this blog post was kindly sent to me for consideration of a review. This post is not paid for and is not an ad-post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are honest, and are my own. All of the photos in this post were taken by myself and are copyrighted to me, they require permission from myself for any reuse or republishing.